the ending? are you serious Pendulo studios??

This is the right place to share your game experience and feelings! Feel Free!

happy with the ending?

Poll ended at Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:45 am

Yes
25%
HELL NO
75%

Total votes : 4

the ending? are you serious Pendulo studios??

Postby GMC42281 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:45 am

You want to know why Adventure games are dying out?? Well your sequel is a great example. It is not a game but part of a game, if you can't finish the game then no matter how entertaining part of it is, I personality don't want to play it. I loved Runway, it gave you a full story and experience of a great story, [u]then[/u] left an open ended story. With the Dream of the Turtle, it left me pissed that i bought half of a game! WTF? granted it was visually stunning and the sound track was great! I hate it when half a game is sold, makes me not want to EVER play anything from your company again, mainly because I can't trust that I am getting a full game.
I am/ was a big fan but now I just can't trust your company. I want to find out what happens but really i might not buy the end story because who knows if it won't just be another chapter......
Gotta be honest esp with some of these new high end games coming out like Crysis and ect. Esp when nowadays one can buy quality adventure games made over seas, tho they have subtitles. FYI
GMC42281

Postby Toastie » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:51 pm

:cry: Oh how I agree with you! This game was a pleasure to play but what a lousy ending. What ending? I hope you get a lot of neg replies to your poll. Pendulo need to get their act together or they will lose custom. Mine included.
Toastie

Postby Muzzune » Mon May 14, 2007 10:16 pm

two words: it suks.
Muzzune

Postby demoncleaner » Tue May 29, 2007 8:57 am

I just completed the game, after several problems and I agree, it was a good game but the game was not finished. The ending seemed like they just rushed it all in the last few minutes and the game went way way off track from the original plot, which was, to rescue Gina! What the hell was up with the pirate boat stage??? That had nothing to do with anything, even if it was just a dream, they could have made that final chapter the actual rescue attempt for Gina. After all those problems wih the game crashing and the rushed incomplete ending, it was not worth the money, its no wonder people download these games instead of buying them. I do want to play the next one but there didn't have to be a next one or if there did, at least make this game stick to the original plot. And get rid of Joshua, he is really annoying.
demoncleaner

Postby wazaa » Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:53 pm

True, it was horrible, a really dissapointment. If I want half of a game I buy sam & max 2 in internet... the next time I'm going to download it by emule because I buyed a game, not half of it. Noone explained me that the game was not ended... so I cannot buy something more from you. Go to hell

PD. It has been so stupid easy. No more than one day to solve all this... -_-b
wazaa

Postby QuesT_LoveR » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:50 am

if we're talkin bout the endin of the dream of the tuttle-it was great!!!with the to be continued.because then u know there will be a next part.and i dunno during a game i kinda get attached to the characters and i'm soooo sad when it ends.

so no,the endin does not suck
QuesT_LoveR
Aventurier confirmé
Aventurier confirmé

Re: the ending? are you serious Pendulo studios??

Postby rohantravel » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:18 am

True, it was horrible, a really dissapointment. If I want half of a game I buy sam & max 2 in internet... the next time I'm going to download it by emule because I buyed a game, not half of it. Noone explained me that the game was not ended... so I cannot buy something more from you. Go to hell
rohantravel

Return to General