Chapter 3

Stuck in the game? Please ask here.

Chapter 3

Postby rzed » Mon May 21, 2007 12:02 am

I'm stuck in chapter 3,

the machine gun is ready, now I have to find out how to get the attention of the thugs... I know also that I have to distract the stud near the hangar to drop the pill in his beer...but I don't know how

I have this basketball to give to Lula, but I don't know how to fix it...

Can't find the key to open the fridge, but i'm guessing that it's realated with this axel in the front of the bus... but I don't know how to turn it

I have these unused items in my inventory : the basketball, the bellow that will be used to blow the ball once fixed I guess, the helmet, the pill that I have to drop in the beer can and the peanuts...

well... I'd like to have a small hint on what to do to make some progress... I don't want a spoiler... at least not now.

Postby Sa3ana3a » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:57 am

You cannot fix the axel before you trick the stud near the hangar.

So, in the bus near the fancy boots have a needle and thread
use them to fix the ball, then you pump it and give it to the "girl" that dances in front of the bus.
Sorry for my bad English.

Postby Rtas09 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:08 am

you need a vacuum cleaner firstly to get the pill in vent, and the key youll find somewhere down there as well i think. and once you give the ball to the girl..she will play with it then you ask her to help you with that guy drinking cans..what will happen is she goes there asks him to shoot hoops..hell go off with her..u put pill in can and they come back..he drinks it lols and is drowzy and yeah..go to motorbike and take that thing that starts it up the peddle of the bike should be loose. lols
Life is like a poker game, if you dont win you lose.
Aventurier confirmé
Aventurier confirmé

Postby ArcticFox » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:05 pm

Whe I try to give the baschet ball to lula it says that "theres no reason to do that right now" what am I doing wrong?

EDIT: Made it

Return to Hint Requests