chapter 1 ,bridge

Stuck in the game? Please ask here.

chapter 1 ,bridge

Postby arash2369 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:56 am

I'm stuck. I can't find the way to get cross the bridge and how to find the key of locked compartment !!?
arash2369

Postby QuesT_LoveR » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:43 pm

it's in ottos bag...which is in the trees
QuesT_LoveR
Aventurier confirmé
Aventurier confirmé

Postby arash2369 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:31 am

Sorry my friend, which tree do you mean? I can't find ottos bag!!
arash2369

This will help u

Postby darkdewill » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:21 pm

Chapter 1

- To keep the plane's front hatch open, you need to use Gina's hair clip (found in the main part of the plane) on the lever in the cabin.
- Once the hatch is open, make sure to grab everything you can from it. You will obtain an Antiskid spray can inside, which is used to make the rock in the quicksand area safe enough to climb without slipping.
- If you look in the quicksand, you'll find Otto's goggles, which Brian obtains by breaking off a branch by himself and reaching for them (you also get to keep the branch).
- To get rid of the pesky Lemur so you can cross the broken tree branch over the quicksand, you need to grab a Capote dog toy (found in the boxes in the back of the plane), fill it with whiskey (found in the cabin) which is done by dragging the whiskey over the dog in the inventory screen, and use the dog toy on the area around where the Lemur is first located before he runs away when you first visit the quicksand area. The Lemur will investigate the noise the active dog toy makes, drink the toy's whiskey urine, and knock himself out. You can now climb the rock and investigate the area near the forest edge.
- Inside the plane, just to the right under the "In case of accident PULL OUT" writing, there is a piece of broken glass. Pick it up, and use it on the goggles to cut the elastic off. Use the glass on the tree branch you got when picking up the goggles also. After the branch is cut, combine the elastic and branch. It will create a slingshot.
- Use the slingshot on the bag hanging in the trees over the plane. It will knock it down. When you have the bag, examine it in your inventory. You will find a broken key inside.
- Combine the mechanic's tool Brian picked up earlier on the magnifying glass. This will make the handle longer and easier to use. Use the tool/magnifying glass combo on the beams of light coming through the tree tops outside the plane area. Brian will prop the magnifying glass up with a beam of light so it is easier to put something in the concentrated light's path. Use the broken key on the tool/magnifying glass combo Brian propped up to the right of the plane.
- Before trying the fixed key on the compartment lock, first use the glass shard on the key to remove the excess plastic created when melting the key together. Once this is done, use the key on the compartment lock, and get the snow shoes inside.
- Use the snow shoes on the rickety bridge. Brian will drop anything deemed unnecessary to lighten his weight for the trip across the bridge.
Last edited by darkdewill on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
darkdewill

Postby arash2369 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:29 pm

I need to reach ottos bag in quicksand :=( :mad: by which branch!!? where is that damn branch!?? why I can't find that
arash2369

Postby QuesT_LoveR » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:28 am

his bag is in the trees.hs gogles are in the sand.just make Brian try reach for them.he can't and then he automaticly takes a branch
QuesT_LoveR
Aventurier confirmé
Aventurier confirmé

Return to Hint Requests