Boxed English Version?

This is the right place to share your game experience and feelings! Feel Free!

Boxed English Version?

Postby dumping » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:13 pm

Hi
I'm wondering when i will be able to buy the boxed English version on amazon.co.uk or some other place? I don't want a dl-Edition, I might as well pirate it in that case...

Silly how Pendulo screws up worldwide publishing each time they release a game.
dumping

Wonder what the delay might be?

Postby greybeard » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:20 pm

Hmmmmm,
Interesting that the boxed version is so long in coming. I find it difficult to believe that the game is not finished yet, it was already released as a download correct? I find it difficult to believe that there are problems with the packaging? I find it difficult to believe that there are problems with media generation? My goodness, what could the problem possibly be? Not enough sales of boxed versions to justify caring? :cry:
greybeard

Postby waldoribeiro » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:06 pm

Well, there is now a boxed version on amazon.co.uk. Another thing, it's not Pendulo that screws up. It's Focus Interactive that publishes and distributes all of Pendulo's games.
waldoribeiro

Postby getsanju20 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:02 am

It is good really.
getsanju20

Re: Wonder what the delay might be?

Postby getsanju20 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:04 am

greybeard wrote:Hmmmmm,
Interesting that the boxed version is so long in coming. I find it difficult to believe that the game is not finished yet, it was already released as a download correct? I find it difficult to believe that there are problems with the packaging? I find it difficult to believe that there are problems with media generation? My goodness, what could the problem possibly be? Not enough sales of boxed versions to justify caring? :cry:

Agree with you.
getsanju20

Re: Boxed English Version?

Postby reena1 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:47 am

I pr purchased the game on Steam, and as of 1700 it is now available to buy normally. However it is still listed as "Yesterday Preorder" in my Library and when I visit the products page it doesn't recognize that I own it.

I guess I should have waited the last couple of hours :(. Is suppose this is a problem that will work itself out eventually.
roma
reena1

Return to General