After testing: game has issues with ATI Graphics card

Having tech problems? Need a driver? Post them here and do not worry, there is always a solution for you.

Moderator: FocusTechSupport

Postby adicristea » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:20 pm

FocusTechSupport wrote:[...]but for sure that it will finished the next (I’m not sure about the day). Please, tell to players to have a bit more of confidence.

PENDULO Studios.

We are trying. Tomorrow is the last day of "the next week for sure".
adicristea

Postby adicristea » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:06 pm

So I guess that this year we won't be able to play this game as the day after tomorrow is Christmas and I suppose there is no working schedule. Next week will be the week before New Year's Eve, so that was it. The worst of all is that no update has been provided since the "big announcement" two weeks ago.
Taking back the game for refunding, "thanks a lot", I've been more than confident and patient.
adicristea

thank you for the great support...

Postby rain_walker » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:57 pm

ok let me begin by saying .. i bought
- runaway a road advanture
- runaway the dream of the turtle
- runaway a twist of fate

and thankfully .. NONE WORKED FOR ME!!!
come on !!

i have 4 computers.. i tried all these games on Nvidia card, ATI card.. Intel Card..and on 3 different LCD and normal screens.. on Windows 7 and vista and XP... the best i got on twist of fate is to get into the game till the 2nd logo come then it crashs...

I mean i bought the 3 games after i saw the trailers of the twist of fate and i always love to buy the whole series of any game to understand it.. so i did this mistake here and i bought it.. and wow.. none has worked..

i had a little hope when i thought of coming to this fourm to see some answers but after i saw how many ppl yelling at you guys and all you can do is to say .. give me ur specs... then im sorry ur computer isnt compitable..and this card isnt compitable..and this what ever isnt compitable.. what kind of support is this !? i paid over 100 $ for this.. who make a game for one certian screen type and resolution and graphic card .. this game is sent all over the world ... dont u think u need to make it a little bit compitable to what ppl have?!!??!

please fix this.. the theme of the game and the way i saw on trailers its amazing and i would love to play it during the holidays.. plz make it work.. dont just ignore us.. things like that would give ur company a really bad name...

waiting..........................
rain_walker

Re: thank you for the great support...

Postby potatorhymer » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:58 pm

rain_walker wrote:ok let me begin by saying .. i bought
- runaway a road advanture
- runaway the dream of the turtle
- runaway a twist of fate

and thankfully .. NONE WORKED FOR ME!!!
come on !!

i have 4 computers.. i tried all these games

lol, you're doing something wrong. 'a twist of fate' is the only game that has major unresolved issues at this point.
potatorhymer
P'tit joueur
P'tit joueur

Postby rain_walker » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:23 pm

i dont think im doing anything wrong.. everything is updated and working fine for the other 100 games i have... im a computer geck with a 26 years of games experiance.. this is the first game that really bugged me this much so far... i did EVERYTHING.. and still not working.. either it crashs after logo or just give me a black screen with some sound in the background.. my main computer is a Quad core 2.83 - 8 GB Ram - 3 Terra Harddisk- ATI 4870x2 card - windows 7 - 64bit -
i put VERY HIGH settings for all the games i have and no game even glitched with me before.. but this 2D simple game !! its an insult for my computer thats why i take it personally lol..

but i`v been looking around and some one told me there is a pirated version of the game with the same troubles .. i told him i bought the whole triliogy box with the 3 games in it.. he told me it might be stolen. i dont know how can this be.. is it possible to copy a pirated game and make it in the same box that the company do ?!!

i thought there is only one way to find out.. im downloading the runaway turtle dream demo... and im gonna try it here.. if it worked.. then im gonna kill the guy i bought these games from coz i cant belive i paid around 100$ for pirated games!!

anyway im gonna repost after trying the demo ..
you guys think if the demo worked... then the problem is in the games?!

man i really hope the demo dont work!! or im gonna have to beat up that guy and buy these games directly from the website for another 100$!!!
it is safe to download these games directly right?!?!
rain_walker

Postby rain_walker » Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:07 pm

Man!!! the demo worked like a charm... without a single problem.. !!
i cant belive i was ropped like this... is it possible that only the turtle dream work like that ?

so if i bought the 3 games online they will all work ..ha ??

i dont know who to yell at ... but i feel like i wanna kick some....!! mostly mine for being stupid.. but... anyway..

from now on i will always order directly from the game company not some retail weird shops!!..

anyway.. sorry for the earlyer outrage.. but i think u would do the same if u were in my place... i hope everyone else get their problems solved..
rain_walker

Postby potatorhymer » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:20 am

yeah, that sounds more like it rainwalker. you shouldn't have any problems with 'a road adventure' or 'the dream of the turtle'. maybe you should hold off on buying 'a twist of fate' online until the next patch comes out so it will be compatible with your ati video card.
potatorhymer
P'tit joueur
P'tit joueur

Postby rain_walker » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:18 am

mmm.. thats seem as a good idea... i can see there is alot of problems with ati card and the last game... well i will start off game by game.. when i finish one i will buy the 2nd... i guess by the time i finish the 2nd game the patch hopefully will be out... thanks man for the advice .. i will do that..
rain_walker

Postby forenbenutzer » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:10 pm

I just installed Patch 111. Finally, I can start chapter 2, but I still can't get into the common room. Game crashes without any message.

I am using an ATI Radeon 9800 Pro. Latest drivers. Any ideas? Is there another patch coming out in the nearer future?
forenbenutzer

Postby rain_walker » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:32 pm

i thought patch 1.11 only came out for the french and germen versions.. is it out for english version yet ?
rain_walker

Postby forenbenutzer » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:06 pm

It is the german version, yes. But there is no german forum as far as I know. And my french is too poor for writing in the french forums.
forenbenutzer

Postby axlxexxx » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:48 pm

Whether support ATI Radeon X700 Series will be entered? :oops:
axlxexxx

Postby forenbenutzer » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:42 pm

Hmm. Really sad, i cannot write my test for an online-magazine...
forenbenutzer

Postby FocusTechSupport » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:05 pm

GRAPHICS CONTROLLERS WITH 128 MB OF VIDEO MEMORY:
Switch on the computer and press the DEL key to enter the BIOS.
Open Advanced Chipset Features (but the name may vary depending on the BIOS type).
Set the AGP Aperture Size (MB) to the maximum value (256 MB for example).
Go to Exit menu and select Save Changes and Exit.
The computer restarts.
Run A Twist of Fate (the 1.11 patch must be installed).

FocusTechSupport
|Focus|

Postby vlad_0n » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:27 am

FocusTechSupport wrote:GRAPHICS CONTROLLERS WITH 128 MB OF VIDEO MEMORY:
Switch on the computer and press the DEL key to enter the BIOS.
Open Advanced Chipset Features (but the name may vary depending on the BIOS type).
Set the AGP Aperture Size (MB) to the maximum value (256 MB for example).
Go to Exit menu and select Save Changes and Exit.
The computer restarts.
Run A Twist of Fate (the 1.11 patch must be installed).

Hello,

I have an Asus laptop with 128 mb of memory but i dont have that option in bios. Is there another work around? Will there be a patch relese to solve this issue?

Thanks,
--
Vlad
vlad_0n

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Issues