desk lamp tiffany lamps

¡Este es el lugar apropiado para compartir tu experiencia y tus impresiones sobre el juego! ¡Siéntete libre!

desk lamp tiffany lamps

Postby lightingdecor » Fri May 15, 2015 3:51 am

Can you tell me the depth of the shade for this Traditional Tiffany Table Lamp QZ-TF6669VB

Answer: The shade dimension for this Quoizel lighting table lamp are as follows: 8 inches in height and 16 inches in diameter. We do hope you find this information helpful.

kids lamps 7 Ways to Give Your Home the Summer Treatment 1 Create a floral display You can't get much more of a summery feel than with flowers galore. Group vases, glass bottles, jars and cups together on a sideboard or shelf, and fill with single stems for an eye-catching display. Hang a few pretty paper lanterns nearby and you've got yourself a beautiful living room in bloom. 2 Display bugs, birds and butterflies Update walls for the season with some cute, colouful wall art, whether you buy ready-made prints or create some masterpieces yourself. To tie in the look, go for accessories with similar bug and butterfly prints for a cohesive scheme. 3 Inject some bright floral prints Cushions are an easy way to add vibrancy and a summery feel, by picking prints like florals or beach scenes – plus they can be as inexpensive as you like. Alternatively, pick a wallpaper and line the door panels as has been done here, for a fantastically summer sunshiney feel. 4 Get creative with summer crafts Decorate some small bird houses with paper and paint in pastel shades, add a hook in each and put them on the wall as a super-cute key holder. Choose paper to tie in with your colour scheme. 5 Fill pots with herbs Line a windowsill with small pots filled with different herbs and not only will you benefit from the aroma, but they will be on hand to add to your cooking, too. 6 Put up a pretty blind Filter the sun's glare with blinds at the window, and stick to pastels and light bright colour palettes for an extra-summery look. 7 Style up a surface Add small summery touches on surfaces such as sideboards, chest of drawers or a console table. Place jugs with flowers in, small votives wrapped with twine and flowers, and a table lamp for a soft glow when the sun starts to fade. antique table lamps All About White Inspired? Save to Moodboard 1."A white scheme is brilliant for bringing lightness and serenity to a space and white-painted walls will instantly brighten up a gloomy room. Always opt for warm whites rather than cold, bluey-based tones. Ivory, alabaster, chalk: there are countless soft whites on the market so get in some sample pots and try before you buy." Inspired? Save to Moodboard 2. ""Creating a white scheme doesn't mean you have to neglect colour completely. Adding accents of one or two bolder shades can lift a room and bring it to life. Against a white background, any colour will stand out forcibly, so choose with care and keep it subtle. Soft neutrals, such as natural linen, cream, oyster, soft pale grey and knocked-back blue, will always look smart. And because pale, ‘receding' tones such as these calm and relax us, they also help to create a lovely tranquil feel." Inspired? Save to Moodboard 3. "The bonus of a white scheme is that it tricks the eye by expanding space visually, so it can effectively make a small space seem bigger. And of course, it is the perfect plain backdrop for all furnishings and accessories, whether we opt for a wrap around white look or just a white tabletop." http://www.tablelampswalmart.com You can check out a number of example designs over on flickr, and read up on the design guide (PDF) before deciding to make the investment in one for yourself. And if it’s feeling like it’s a little over your head, you can always choose one of their nifty already designed lamps. liquor bottle table lamps for sale more affordable compared o heir brand new counerpars. The main hing here is o creae ha look
Blondi's new kitchen

At Plumen, we discover displays of our low energy light bulbs in public spaces all the time. It's great to see them on show, but it feels really special when we get to see how people are using them in their own homes.

When we spotted the beautiful kitchen created by Finnish blogger Blondi, author of Checklist blog, we wanted to know everything about her project.

What's Checklist

Checklist is a lifestyle blog where I write about everyday things dear to me; home decoration, good food, travelling, gym training and recently I've written a lot about our big home renovation, which took place during the summer. I love to share ideas, thoughts and positive thinking - the light, happy things in life.

Where does your interest in interior decorating come from

Originally I think my interest for interior decorating came from my mother. I remember her changing curtains, carpets, throw pillows every now and then and she has always been good at doing different handicrafts.

You?recently refurbished your kitchen.?What kind of style did you want to create

Actually this was more of a kitchen facelift.?I wanted to create a modern simple look with a small budget. We changed the kitchen table annd chairs into a more modern, glossy white look.dddddddddddd I also wanted to give the kitchen a little attitude with the race flag pattern in the tiles. Our kitchen is quite small but efficient. I like roster kitchen equipment and I use herbs and a touch of warm brown to soften the otherwise hard black and white look.

What made you choose Plumen as a low energy lighting solution

I first saw Plumen hanging from the ceiling of a fair stand. I thought it looked amazing! I love the design and the interesting shape. I wanted something very simple above the kitchen table and in front of the window. Something that wouldn't cover the view but something you would like to look at, not just providing the light. I think the bulb works fine in the kitchen and gives exactly the feeling I was looking for.

What other products have you been loving lately

My favorite products are mostly in the lighting sector; Block by Harri Koskinen, Icarus by Tord Boontje and Zig Zag by Jieldé.

Thanks Blondi!

table lamps walmart
lightingdecor

Return to Foro General