antique brass floor lamp tiffany lamps

¡Este es el lugar apropiado para compartir tu experiencia y tus impresiones sobre el juego! ¡Siéntete libre!

antique brass floor lamp tiffany lamps

Postby lightingdecor » Fri May 15, 2015 3:55 am

My favorite date and time of the year is finally upon us.Sunday, November 6th, 2:00am.We will reclaim that hour stolen from us in the spring. I’m practically giddy with excitement.But in today’s age of techno-everything, is the old fashioned wall clock going out of style? I think not.There are so many beautiful and creative ways to mark the passing of time in our décor. Here are a few fun favorites that will get your creative wheels turning.Here’s a very creative DIY idea – use 12 frames and your imagination!(via)Isn’t this the cutest coo-coo you’ve ever seen?(via)For those who prefer to think big:(via)This clock makes a lovely mantle statement!(via)So how will you spend your one extra hour this weekend? I unashamedly plan to sleep in, if my kids let me, that is! walmart table lamps sale A burn orange wall wih exure is absoluely perfec for hose looking o use rusic, radiional, indusrial or even farmhouse syles. Walls are obviously he easies way o usher in color in he room, bu ha does no mean you are limied o pain. Think of a lovely wallpaper ha you enjoy or grasscloh wallcovering in orange, which add boh paern and exure o he rendy home office. table lamps for kids I is fun o design a bahroom, plus wih so many beauiful syles as well as ideas o choose from, here is no way you can go wrong. A bahub wih shower combo is grea if you are looking o maximize he amoun of bahroom room you have. You are doubless wondering how can you achieve his. Someimes selec one over he oher can be ough. Bu i should no be. Wheher you are looking o decorae your bahroom or design one from scrach, his pos will help you find an arrangemen ha bes fis your ases. http://www.tablelampswalmart.com One–room aparmens are very challenging in erms of inerior design & décor. Because here’s such a iny area o work also in he firs place or he designer has o be alened plus o find ways o save space wihou sacrificing he comfor of he owner. I’s why a Scandinavian inerior is an excellen choice. I’s simple wih funcional, exacly wha he aparmen needs. liquor bottle table lamps MATA Festival redefines 'avant garde' du_yun-press-photo-2.jpg Du Yun is the artistic director of the MATA Festival (Matthew Jelacic) MATA Festival Where: The Kitchen, 512 W. 19th St., New York When: April 14 through 18 at 8 p.m. How much: $20, (212) 255-5793 ext. 11 or matafestival.org The way that Du Yun describes this year's MATA festival, it almost sounds like a musical mecca, with melting pot tendencies in the vein of its locale, New York. "Art music is an evolving matter, and so are a lot of cities," she says. "That's what MATA is, featuring all these composers from around the world." This year, Du Yun is the artistic director behind the programming for the festival, which runs April 13 through 18 at The Kitchen. Created in 1996 by Philip Glass, Eleanor Sandrewsky and Lisa Bielawa, MATA celebrates music written by composers under the age of 40. In the hands of Du Yun - who is also a composer and performer known for her eclectic, skillfully crafted and emotive works - that encompasses music influenced by European classical and Iranian tradition, American lyricism, punk, glitch and lo-fi. "I like a lot of different things equally, with no boundaries, and in a very serious way," she says. To curate the MATA programs, she chose composers whose distinctive voices spoke to her, out of 104 semifinalists selected by the festival's jury from almost 1,000 submissions. Once she had artists in mind, she scoured their entire catalogues to find the best pieces that could fit into the lineup. "There are sound installations and crazy lamp pieces and then string quartets," she says. Seventeen countries will be represented, with commissions from Ireland's Ann Cleare, the United Kingdom's Adam de la Cour and Chinese-American Wang Lu. The April 14 concert titled "Curiouser and Curiouser" offers the U.S. debut of Sweden's Curious Chamber Players in a program that ranges from a work featuring instruments made from natural materials by Bolivian composer Carlos Guttiérez Quiroga to Wang Lu's impression of daily life in Xi'an, China. The following day, in "Mad Filaments and Industrial Shoots" the festival focuses on collaborative, interdisciplinary performances in which different types of art blend with sound.
Bathroom Beauties and Blunders
It was a week packed with tears and tantrums - and that's just from the tradies! The outcome of this bathroom week proved to be one of the most contentious The Block has ever seen, with the self-proclaimed 'Bathroom Queens' Alisa & Lysandra threatening to quit the show altogether after receiving an all time low score.

So where were the blunders and who cleaned up

Kara & Kyal

Image via ninemsn The Block Fans vs Faves website

This golden couple, aka the Super K's, are obviously on a winning streak, with Kyal's carpentry skills once again propelling their design to first place.

Armed with $10,000 cash from last week's win, the divine egg shaped bath took centre stage. We loved the Scandinavian styling of warm timber and cool white, which is a classic combination that never fails to impress. With their lighting, storage and styling all described as 'perfect', the couple scored a well-deserved 30/30. Kara & Kyal also cleverly combined our energy efficient LEDlux downlights with additional lighting in the form of a pendant over the vanity. Check out our Tadao Pendant in concrete for a similar look.

Brad & Dale

The Bathroom Kings may have lost their crown this week, but their styling certainly wasn't a washout. The boys are determined to incorporate brave colour choices into their design - check out those towels! - and are obviously very taken with our Malmo 1 Light Pendants. Having used them previously in their guest bathroom, it again took prime position over their vanity. Crafted from Russian Ash with chrome highlights, this pendant was once again the perfect complement to the rustic timber bench top.?

Chantelle & Steve

Fast becoming renowned for their quirky style, the underdogs of the series didn't disappoint with their art deco bathroom. Chantelle turned her hand to carpentry and impressed the judges with her rather unique timber ceiling. The use of our LEDlux 3m Ribbon Light was an inspired design choice as it highlighted the warmth of the parquetry whilst providing romantic light over the spa bath. Waterproof and easy to install just about anywhere, this ribbon lighting also looks stunning around cabinets, under cupboards and in alfresco entertaining areas.

Alisa & Lysandra

With the twins incredibly upset at scoring their lowest points ever, it looks like it's going to be power tools at twenty paces this week.? Although we've always admired Alisa & Lysandra's style, we have to agree with the judges that this room lacked their usual finesse. The vertical timber slats filled with moss left the judges - and us - similarly perplexed. Their was also a distinct coldness and severity about the room, which may have been overcome if they had added more lighting such as our Stockholm 1 Light Medium Cone in Natural Wood or LEDlux ribbon lighting in the shower cavity or around the cabinets.

table lamps walmart
lightingdecor

Return to Foro General