Steel prices: up, I want; also fall, I also follow!

This is the right place to share your game experience and feelings! Feel Free!

Steel prices: up, I want; also fall, I also follow!

Postby meishengchao » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:41 am

<p>Today, the domestic steel market price increases increase, range between 30-50 yuan. On the 6th steady rise and fall of building materials, range 20-40 yuan; hot volume steady decline, range 30-50 yuan; plate fell mainly, amplitude 20-40 yuan; strip Steady decline in the range of 20-50 yuan Price stability steady rise, range 20-50 yuan.Tubo De Acero Inoxidable Estirado En Frío Serie 300 Exportado</p>
<p>Macroeconomic aspects, a few days ago, by the high profit per ton of steel and the expected demand is good and other factors, increased steel mills, blast furnace operating rate increased supply increased. The establishment of Xiong An New District, Citigroup said the construction of new areas will promote China's steel demand growth of 14 million tons.100mm diameter stainless steel pipe 201</p>
<p>Today the market opened lower and lower, the spot was significantly lowered, the current operation of the business is still based on shipping as the primary goal, oversupply of the business mentality of the more rational, yesterday's good Xin'an District speculation positive role in boosting the local market is very limited, businesses raised Insufficient and intraday demand downturn, the high there is a fall, the market operation to be cautious. Predict the short-term price adjustment based.Super thin wall 304 stainless steel pipe price</p>
<p>March economic data will be released one after another. Economists forecast GDP growth of 6.79% YoY in 1Q17, up from 6.70% in the first quarter of last year but only slightly below 6.8% in the fourth quarter of last year. January to February data show that the Chinese economy started well, especially in the context of the real estate control policies continued, the current real estate did not drag economic growth, hot real estate sales in 34 cities, the rebound in real estate development is still an important support for growth.201 301 304 316 Tubos Soldados De Acero Inoxidable</p>
Grand templier de l'aventure
Grand templier de l'aventure

Return to General