Is Yeti all that

Stuck in the game? Please ask here.

Is Yeti all that

Postby Elvira004 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:35 am

Yeti Rambler is to coolers what Mercedes is to cars: A luxury brand many consumers swear by. People pay more, because they believe Yeti products keep drinks colder longer.

Not too long ago I bought what I thought was a pricey insulated cup for my cold drinks. When I spotted the Lids & Lowball, I thought “this looks familiar”, so I thought I’d see if there were any differences.

The problem is Yeti didn’t make enough mugs. That has left retailers such as Cabela’s Inc. and West Marine, scrambling. It also is testing retailers’ ability to juggle inventory and turn a profit in an era when more shopping is moving online, a trend that has accelerated this holiday shopping season.

Finally, 21 hours later, the water in the YETI Rambler Replacement Lid was 71 degrees, while the water in the Ozark Trail cup was 68 degrees. Shoppers could almost buy four Ozark Trail tumblers for the price of one Yeti tumbler, but here's the rub. The secret may be out, because Walmart was out of stock of the 20-ounce tumblers at the time this story was published.
Elvira004

Return to Hint Requests