0 had they been eligible.The top 25 players on

This is the right place to share your game experience and feelings! Feel Free!

0 had they been eligible.The top 25 players on

Postby riluowanying123 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:03 am

LOUDON, N.H. -- William Byron aced the inaugural Chase race in NASCARs Trucks Series.The Liberty University freshman dominated Saturday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway and won for a whopping sixth time this season.This win came with extra credit: the 18-year-old Byron became the first driver to advance to the second round of the Chase.Its a great run for our team, he said. We needed this to get back into Chase form.NASCAR expanded its Chase format this season to include the feeder Xfinity and Truck Series, its champions now crowned in a four-driver shootout at the season finale. The format mostly mirrors the playoff setup used to determine the Sprint Cup champion the last two years.Trucks will use a seven-race Chase to decide a champ. In Trucks, the format is eight drivers cut down to six and then a final four at Homestead.Byron led 161 of 175 laps and was never seriously challenged the No. 9 Toyota in yet another flawless win. His Kyle Busch Motorsports teammate Christopher Bell was second. Matt Crafton, non-Chase driver Tyler Reddick and Timothy Peters completed the top five.Busch had advice for Byron before he took the wheel: Go fast and turn left.It was that simple.Byron, who will race next season for JR Motorsports in the Xfinity Series, won from the pole. Byron lives in a dorm at his Virginia college and seems to have found a home in victory lane. Busch said his only expectations this season were for Byron to win a race or two.Try six.At this rate, one or two more, even the championship, seem like a good bet for Byron. With a break in the schedule, Byron gets his next shot Oct. 3 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.Its not anything new to these guys and this team to be able to go to victory lane, Busch said. It kind of relaxes these guys a little bit.Byron doesnt turn 19 until after the championship finale.Weve got to make it to Homestead, Byron said. Thats our ultimate goal.The rest of the field realized in a hurry that the road to Homestead has to through Byron.The most frustrating part was the 9 driving away like he does and he did it effortlessly, Bell said. Hes in. Thats good for Kyle Busch Motorports and the company. Weve got to be better than the 9 the next time out. Cheap Blazers Jerseys Authentic . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. Jusuf Nurkic Jersey . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator. http://www.cheapblazersjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-shabazz-napier-jersey ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. Jake Layman Jersey . After the whistle, Thornton skated the length of the ice, pulled Orpik to the ice from behind and punched him in the face several times. Cheap NBA Jerseys . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. BEACHWOOD, Ohio -- Bryson DeChambeau shot a 2-under 68 on Saturday to take the third-round lead in the Web.com Tour Finals-opening DAP Championship.DeChambeau, the 22-year-old former SMU player who swept the 2015 NCAA and U.S. Amateur titles, had an 8-under 202 total at Canterbury Golf Club.I knew it was going to be a battle, and I knew a couple under par would be good, DeChambeau said. Hung in there, hit some great iron shots and made a couple clutch putts. Unfortunately, missed a few, but thats the way golf goes.Overnight leader Zack Sucher was a stroke back after a 68, and D.A. Points also had a 68 to reach 6 under. Andres Gonzales (68), Will MacKenzie (69), Trey Mullinax (69), Rory Sabbatini (70) and Stuart Appleby (71) were 5 under. Sabbatini had a hole-in-one on the 176-yard third. He used a 7-iron.The four-event series features the top 75 players from the Web.com Tour money list, Nos. 126-200 in the PGA Tours FedEx Cup standings and non-members such as DeChambeau who earned enough money to have placed in the top 200 had they been eligible.The top 25 players on the Web.com Tour regular-season mooney list earned PGA Tour cards.dddddddddddd They are competing against one another for tour priority with regular-season earnings counting in their totals. The other players are fighting for 25 cards based on series earnings.Its golf. Its just golf, DeChambeau said. You have to go out there and hit as many greens and fairways as possible and make as many putts. Its cliche but it is what it is, and Im just going to go do that.He hit to 3 feet on the 233-yard par-3 17th to set up his final birdie.I was lucky enough to stick one in there tight on 17, DeChambeau said.Sucher finished the second round Saturday morning, missing a 15-foot par putt on 17 to start and three-putting the 18th for another bogey.I was happy with all of the putts I hit. I was happy with every shot I hit this morning, Sucher said. So I was just like, `Well, well forget about those two and move on.Andrew Beef Johnston was tied for 34th at even par after a 73. The Englishman was eighth in the British Open. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Grand templier de l'aventure
Grand templier de l'aventure

Return to General