Theme song of Runaway 2

This is the right place to share your game experience and feelings! Feel Free!

Theme song of Runaway 2

Postby nost » Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:05 pm

Hi. Does anybody know where to download the main song of Runaway 2? Thanks for your help.
nost
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:20 pm

Re: Theme song of Runaway 2

Postby Frant » Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:53 pm

nost wrote:Hi. Does anybody know where to download the main song of Runaway 2? Thanks for your help.

You can rip it with http://www.volny.cz/nova-software/files/extr24.zip
choose "search mp3 files" among files in "\Resource" directory :)

the main song is RESOURCE.S00 00101.mp3
rename it to 01 - RYK-C - Runaway.mp3

there are also
02 - Vera Dominguez - Sugar (feat. Dan).mp3
03 - Vera Dominguez - Le Spleen.mp3
04 - Vera Dominguez - You.mp3
05 - RYK-C - Runaway (Gina Cae).mp3
06 - RYK-C - Runaway (Avion Se Estrella).mp3
07 - RYK-C - Runaway (Escena Dormit).mp3

find them yourself ^)

also tomorrow I'll upload them on some file-sharing site )

p.s. sorry for my English :)
Frant
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:09 pm

Postby TheMan » Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:48 pm

Could you explain more about how this program for extracting song files works? it's pretty confusing...

I'm searched in the file u specified but the song isn't there.. there r some other sound files there though... i'm still searching but haven't found the songs yet
Last edited by TheMan on Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheMan
P'tit joueur
P'tit joueur
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:05 pm
Location: Trantor

Postby TheMan » Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:57 pm

also where can i extract the videos in the game from? and what file format are they in?
TheMan
P'tit joueur
P'tit joueur
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:05 pm
Location: Trantor

Postby Frant » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:01 am

TheMan wrote:also where can i extract the videos in the game from? and what file format are they in?

I don't know about video files.
As I told before, today I'll upload 7 songs from Runaway 2.
Also I can upload 7 music files from Runaway 1 (but not today `cause I've lost my USB-cable from portable HDD :)
Frant
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:09 pm

Re: Theme song of Runaway 2

Postby TheMan » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:18 am

Frant wrote:
the main song is RESOURCE.S00 00101.mp3
rename it to 01 - RYK-C - Runaway.mp3

there are also
02 - Vera Dominguez - Sugar (feat. Dan).mp3
03 - Vera Dominguez - Le Spleen.mp3
04 - Vera Dominguez - You.mp3
05 - RYK-C - Runaway (Gina Cae).mp3
06 - RYK-C - Runaway (Avion Se Estrella).mp3
07 - RYK-C - Runaway (Escena Dormit).mp3

find them yourself ^)

also tomorrow I'll upload them on some file-sharing site )

p.s. sorry for my English :)


Frant man... please provide correct information when posting next time, because only 3 of the songs are in the RESOURCE.S00 file, which are:

RESOURCE.S00: 0011 Vera Dominguez - You (subset of R1 Song)
0016 RYK-C - Runaway (Original Song)
0022 Vera Dominguez - Le Spleen (Background music while using IM)

The rest are as follows:

RESOURCE.M01: 007 RYK-C - Runaway (Gina Cae) (Game Intro song)
008 RYK-C - Runaway (Avion Se Estrella) (Ending Song)
009 RYK-C - Runaway (Escena Dormit) (Runaway music)

RESOURCE.M02: 0010 Lokelani Background Music

RESROUCE.M03: 009 Brian's Escape (Chapter 3)

RESOURCE.M04:
RESOURCE.M05: 001 Vera Dominguez - Sugar (feat. Dan)
RESOURCE.M06: 0010 Cool End-game Background music
TheMan
P'tit joueur
P'tit joueur
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:05 pm
Location: Trantor

Postby nost » Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:15 am

Thanks a lot man.
nost
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:20 pm

Postby Frant » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:20 am

http://disk.tom.ru/276512?pw=11111

here, vocal songs from R2 :)
Frant
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:09 pm

Re: Theme song of Runaway 2

Postby Frant » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:22 am

TheMan wrote:
Frant man... please provide correct information when posting next time, because only 3 of the songs are in the RESOURCE.S00 file, which are:


I told that main song is RESOURCE.S00 00101.mp3, I don't mean that all songs are in RESOURCE.S00 file :)
It was an example :)
Frant
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:09 pm

Re: Theme song of Runaway 2

Postby Frant » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:31 am

TheMan

we should find someone who knows all the original name of all music that is in the game or someone who can rename every file according to in-game location :)
if we'll do that, we'll have complete Runaway 2: The Dream Of The Turtle OST :)
Frant
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:09 pm

Re: Theme song of Runaway 2

Postby TheMan » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:04 pm

Frant wrote:TheMan

we should find someone who knows all the original name of all music that is in the game or someone who can rename every file according to in-game location :)
if we'll do that, we'll have complete Runaway 2: The Dream Of The Turtle OST :)


Yeah that'd be nice... but only a member of the runaway developers' team would no that... and it'd be difficult to name them alone... but what i know is that the .M01-06 files contain the chapters' music respectively, so that would be a start.
TheMan
P'tit joueur
P'tit joueur
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:05 pm
Location: Trantor

Re: Theme song of Runaway 2

Postby Frant » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:00 pm

TheMan wrote:Yeah that'd be nice... but only a member of the runaway developers' team would no that... and it'd be difficult to name them alone... but what i know is that the .M01-06 files contain the chapters' music respectively, so that would be a start.

Hm..The easiest way:

Runaway 2: The Dream Of The Turtle - Chapter 1--Music 1.mp3
[album] - [chapter]--[music file number. from 1 to n]
Last edited by Frant on Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frant
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:09 pm

Postby decoy » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:21 pm

TheMan wrote:also where can i extract the videos in the game from? and what file format are they in?



I want to know too :roll:
decoy
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:58 pm

Postby imp » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:41 am

did you check this out?

Image

hehe, there is a link where you can get the REAL lyrics for runaway, totally free!! rykc rules!!
imp
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:33 am

The runaway 2 soundtrack!

Postby ShamanKing » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:34 am

can someone upload The runaway 2 soundtrack!with rapidshare or mega upload or yousendit etc!and post the link where we can downlod it!please
ShamanKing
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:57 pm

Next

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron