Great game, bad ending (no ending?)...

This is the right place to share your game experience and feelings! Feel Free!

bad

Postby Rtas09 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:24 am

Lols...wtf i agree with outfield totally, wtf jaap lols it is stealing, well its actually piracy if you sell it...if you do it is piracty..and you could be fined, but otherwise apart from that you can Download runaway 3 if you want but dont sell it otherwise, you can be fined, and dont call outfield a redkneck, because i bet you your the redknecks not him, i can see from what he has typed that he is an educated person than you all. Now..as being said...i have a mac...lols and i cant play runaway on mac i dont think, im gonna get a pc soon on mac, well when the latest OS comes out :P, but if runaway works on mac and if anyone can show me where i will LOVE YOU SO MUCH! because the first game was awesome, loved it totally, and the ending was pretty good :D kept you in suspense whats going to happen next and well now theres a runaway 2..and i have watched the trailers and boy is it the best! ..ive also heard the ending is bad, "To Be contunued" i like those endings not like other people i dont know maybe *cough* japp....jaap dont steal ok? DOwnloading a game off bittorent is actually kinda unfair i mean kids at my school got movies and games for free by Downloading them...and i have to go and buy them and they tell me what an idiot i am for buying them...but there the idiots, i hope they get busted up and i hope you get busted up Jaap.

Yours Truly, Rtas09
Life is like a poker game, if you dont win you lose.
Rtas09
Aventurier confirmé
Aventurier confirmé

Postby MrAdventure » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:51 am

I played this game and after a while I started to get annoyed with it so I used a walkthrough to finish it because I don't have forever to figure things out. I noticed they made a third game but did Gina ever get rescued because in the third game there is no mention of Mala island in the synopsis or anything. I'm not going to even buy the third game, I'm sorry I even bought this one. Luckily it was under $10.
MrAdventure

Postby Kordsmeier » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:22 pm

MrAdventure wrote:I played this game and after a while I started to get annoyed with it so I used a walkthrough to finish it because I don't have forever to figure things out. I noticed they made a third game but did Gina ever get rescued because in the third game there is no mention of Mala island in the synopsis or anything. I'm not going to even buy the third game, I'm sorry I even bought this one. Luckily it was under $10.

You are mistaken. There are references to the Mala Island (videos and a playable part) in the third game, of course. Play it, worth it.
Kordsmeier

Previous

Return to General