Great game, bad ending (no ending?)...

This is the right place to share your game experience and feelings! Feel Free!

Great game, bad ending (no ending?)...

Postby hawk » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:18 pm

Yes, it has to be said. The ending of Runaway2 isn't good.

The game itself is terrific - classic adventure game gameplay in a modern game. Really good stuff!

I just wish the ending had been more satisfying than "to be continued".

Let's hope that means that Runaway3 will come out quicker than the 5 or so years that passed between Runaway1 and Runaway2. Otherwise this is just cruel.
hawk

Postby Runfox » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:22 pm

In my opinion is one of worst end I've never seen.

First of all is not specified anywhere that this is a "episode 1", so I paied full price for half adventure.
Second i have to wait until don't know when, to have the game finished and of course pay again.
Third what if next time someone decide to release a new DVD for every chapter ? Who decide how and when to cut the story to sell the continue as a new part/ new game ?
Runfox

Arrgh!

Postby amazingcorbin » Mon May 07, 2007 6:32 pm

I must agree with the previous posts. Good game, bad ending I can't believe I paid as much as i did for half an adventure.

Nothing is more frustrating than working so hard on something and finding out you only made it halfway and there is no say on when you can finish.

This game cost me quite a bit $50.00 and i would not have spent that much if I knew this was pt. one. I don't think I will be fooled again into buying part 2.

What's going to happen at the end of pt. two? will we then find out this is a three part adventure? I would not put it past the developers!

Another probablility is that when pt. two comes out they will package it with pt. one!

Fool me once
amazingcorbin

Postby Outfield » Tue May 08, 2007 1:16 am

Hmmm,

When I enjoy a game like Runaway:DOTT I look forward to the next chapter in the story like a good book trilogy.

Oh well, I loved this game and will be waiting in line for the next chapter of gaming goodness! :super:
Outfield
Aventurier confirmé
Aventurier confirmé

Re: Arrgh!

Postby Jan jaap » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:57 pm

amazingcorbin wrote:I must agree with the previous posts. Good game, bad ending I can't believe I paid as much as i did for half an adventure.

Nothing is more frustrating than working so hard on something and finding out you only made it halfway and there is no say on when you can finish.

This game cost me quite a bit $50.00 and i would not have spent that much if I knew this was pt. one. I don't think I will be fooled again into buying part 2.

What's going to happen at the end of pt. two? will we then find out this is a three part adventure? I would not put it past the developers!

Another probablility is that when pt. two comes out they will package it with pt. one!

Fool me once

Yeh i got the game from my mother she played it and was so disapointed about the ending.

And i was the 1 that told here to go to the store and get it lol 50 euro.

But after this strange ending i told my mom i wil douwnload runaway 3 the next time on a torent site and burn it on a dvd.

I never saw my mom so frustrated about a game and she always pays 4 it lol . But u can Fool my mom once :)
Jan jaap

Postby Outfield » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:11 pm

Jan jaap wrote:
amazingcorbin wrote:I must agree with the previous posts. Good game, bad ending I can't believe I paid as much as i did for half an adventure.

Fool me once

Yeh i got the game from my mother she played it and was so disapointed about the ending.

But after this strange ending i told my mom i wil douwnload runaway 3 the next time on a torent site and burn it on a dvd.

I never saw my mom so frustrated about a game and she always pays 4 it lol . But u can Fool my mom once :)

So "STEALING" games is your solution?

Guess your Mama didn't teach you that stealing is wrong! :oops:

Let us know which "pirate" sites you use so we can report your registration to the Anti-Piracy Division and your ISP. Hopefully you will be fined and not be able to ruin this fine hobby of gaming when you can't go online and STEAL what the rest of the honest gamers pay for!

Thanks to "piggies" like yourself the honest gamers have to deal with StarForce and other copyprotection programs.
Outfield
Aventurier confirmé
Aventurier confirmé

Postby Jan jaap » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:01 pm

Outfield wrote:
Jan jaap wrote:

Fool me once

So "STEALING" games is your solution?

Guess your Mama didn't teach you that stealing is wrong! :oops:

Let us know which "pirate" sites you use so we can report your registration to the Anti-Piracy Division and your ISP. Hopefully you will be fined and not be able to ruin this fine hobby of gaming when you can't go online and STEAL what the rest of the honest gamers pay for!

Thanks to "piggies" like yourself the honest gamers have to deal with StarForce and other copyprotection programs.

Listen up pall the only games i play is C&C 3 and Halo 2 and oblivion and i got them all in the store .

Maiby u need to reed my posting again ?
Maiby u need the read other postings al little beter to ?

Maiby u dont understand whats going one here the point is that we got only 50% of the game and no 1 told us that we need to wait to be able to pay again 50 euro to get the other 50% of the game .

We ar being set up .

U wanna leurn where to find torrents ???
Go ask my big friend mister Google

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Torrent+downloads

BTW all the sides google finds i use :) Good luck with it :)
O yes u can tel the whole world that i use those websides that my big friend google finds 4 me :)
Last edited by Jan jaap on Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jan jaap

Postby Outfield » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:23 pm

You still should be working on your grammer instead of playing games!

Your "murdering the Kings English"! :wink:

Note: I know where the toilet is, so I don't need directions to your sites for stealing games.
Outfield
Aventurier confirmé
Aventurier confirmé

Postby Jan jaap » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:28 pm

Outfield wrote:You still should be working on your grammer instead of playing games!

Your "murdering the Kings English"! :wink:

Note: I know where the toilet is, so I don't need directions to your sites for stealing games.

Wat jij wilt mannetje.

Als jij denkt dat het belangrijk is dat ik goed engels spreek dan laat maar eens zien hoe goed jij bent in het Nederlands ?

Ik wens je weer veel suc6
Jan jaap

Postby Outfield » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:30 pm

Great!!!!

Now he uses "Pig Latin"! :roll:
Outfield
Aventurier confirmé
Aventurier confirmé

Postby Jan jaap » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:14 pm

Outfield wrote:Great!!!!

Now he uses "Pig Latin"! :roll:

Kijk dat is alles wat jij kan .

Schelden en tieren .

Het geeft alleen maar weer aan hoe laag jou IQ werkelijk is :)
Jan jaap

Postby Outfield » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:57 pm

So you can understand...

G&* E T# A J O@ B A N D&A N D P A* Y F O R^ Y &O U +R G A$ M E S $Y O U T H& I E F!

In English...

GET A JOB AND PAY FOR YOUR GAMES YOU THEIF!
Outfield
Aventurier confirmé
Aventurier confirmé

Postby jucamaro » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:02 am

This is for my redneck friend who thinks every one should speak their language perfectly... first jap is right, this is stealing from pendulo's side so he is onlu getting his money's worth. Second you need to fresh up on your history. Third, How many languages do you speak redneck?? the average in europe is 3 and most educated people speak 5 that is the statistic on the other hand the average for your country is 1 yes 1 and "educated" people speak 2.3 so if you like to get ripped off well... thats your problem and you should respect everyones opinion (which by the way is based on common sense after paying almost 70 bucks)

Peace!!
jucamaro

Postby Outfield » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:01 pm

"Redneck" WOW! even when I was in Bosnia a few years back keeping you "educated" 3-4 language sholars from genocide I was never called a "Redneck".

I don't even think any of my family members who had to rescue Europe from 2 World Wars in the last century were ever called a "Redneck" or what the other "educated" thief called me.

When you steal from the game developer then you ruin it for those of us who PAY for our games because we are the ones that have to deal with evasive copyprotection to keep the 2-3 language "educated" people from stealing. To bad the words "stealing is wrong" is not part of your 2-3 languages. :roll:

70.00 you paid for this game??? Guess your "education" let you get ripped off, as the game is only 29.95 here in "Redneck" land, and out of that 70.00 I still have enough for a 12 pack of beer, a pizza, and I'll save my last 2.00 in case I ever visit the "educated" 2-3 language country like yours if your sister is still available. 8)

As far as history, 89% of all people using pirated games are located in European and Asian countries according to the Antipiracy/Interpol reports of 2006.

I rest my case. :wink:

Please Note: As a gamer nothing makes me more upset then these people who brag about how they steal software, movies, and music. Stealing is Stealing no matter how these "turds" sugarcoat it.
I apoligize to the REAL gamers here who have an opinion without having to brag about how they can crap on our fine hobby of gaming by stealing what the REAL gamer pays for.

If your not happy with a games ending that's fine, but those of us who enjoy this game also have an opinion and we don't resort to stealing and calling people names like the "educated" 2-3 language "legend in their own mind" hypocrates who believe stealing something by downloading it and using a crack is not the same as sticking a game box under their shirt and walking out of a game store without paying for it. :roll:

Outfield
Outfield
Aventurier confirmé
Aventurier confirmé

Postby Bartjuuuuh » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:26 pm

Losers :!:
Bartjuuuuh

Next

Return to General