i like this game but....

This is the right place to share your game experience and feelings! Feel Free!

i like this game but....

Postby hollysue » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:31 am

i really enjoyed this game... but it was so hard! maybe its because i never played the first one (didn't know about it until after i bought this), but i had a really really hard time figuring out what to do all the time! i couldn't get through the game without cheating. i basically used the walkthrough somebody posted for the whole game. i tried not to, but after wandering around, trying almost everything, i had to look in order to move on! so it felt more like i was following directions to get through... i don't know. i wish there had been more hints in the game so i wouldn't have gotten stuck so much. did playing the first one make it easier to know what kind of stuff you had to do? maybe i'll have better luck with #3.
hollysue

Postby QuesT_LoveR » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:31 am

i dunno if playin the first part wopuld make it easier but it would make it much better.cuz i dunno seeing familiar characters,surprized by they're second apperiance because basicly joshua was kinapped by aliens!!!!!!!is this ur first quest?cuz if u played more games of this type before this one that would make it kinda easier.u have more experience.

and hell yeah i'll get my hands on the next game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i don't care if the story with the pilot makes more sence there.that is the last reason,because of which i would like to play it.
QuesT_LoveR
Aventurier confirmé
Aventurier confirmé

Postby sannu123 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:19 pm

Hi guys,,,i basically used the walkthrough somebody posted for the whole game. i tried not to, but after wandering around, trying almost everything, i had to look in order to move on! so it felt more like i was following directions to get through... i don't know. i wish there had been more hints in the game so i wouldn't have gotten stuck so much. did playing the first one make it easier to know what kind of stuff you had to do? maybe i'll have better luck with #3......................

thanks a lot....

sannu
sannu123

Return to General