Just finished chapter 2... *spoilers*

This is the right place to share your game experience and feelings! Feel Free!

Just finished chapter 2... *spoilers*

Postby Eket » Sun May 16, 2010 5:54 pm

I just got done with chapter 2 and something kindof confuses me.

In the beginning of the game we see Brian and Gina share a bed and i'm fairly positive at this point they ended up together.

During chapter 2 Lokelani asks about Gina and Brian tells her she isn't his girlfriend. And at the end of chapter 2 they apparently sleep together(at least that's the idea i got).

I'm confused O.o;

Is Gina Brian's girlfriend, or isn't she? Or did he just decide to cheat on her?

Brian cheated on Gina!

Postby Noemka » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:43 pm

Yeah, you're very right ! When i ended the chapter 2, i was completely chocked! First, Brian was DENYING that Gina is his girlfriend (And i really don't understand why he did it, why did he deny Gina? O.o), and then, when Lokelani kissed Brian, he didn't even tried to stop it! My impression was (and still is!) that Brian liked it when Lokelani kissed him! And he was like happy to cheat on Gina! And at the end, in Lokelani's house, i don't know exactly what they were doing, but i think that they kissed again, and maybe they even sleeped together! Who knows???! BRIAN DON'T DESERVE GINA! Okay, he tried to save her, but when Gina dissapeared, he was cheating on her immediately! pff, really, i don't get anything.

Return to General